toda noticia "stone", la encontras aqui ....! "every stone news, you find it here"


* toda noticia "stone", la encontras aqui ! : informaciòn de los miembros de la banda, sus mùsicos, sus esposas , sus ex esposas , parientes e hijos ...

* "every stone news, you find it here: information of its members, its musicans and their wives, ex wives, partners and children ...."

* Los Stones son más que una banda de rock , los Stones son un estilo de vida!

* The Stones are more than a rock band, the Stones are of life style !
ANDREW LOOG OLDHAM

* Las publicaciones son trabajos de investigación, interpretación y traducción del autor ( Marcelo Tejera ) y no pueden ser reproducidos en otros sitios web, en todo o en parte, sin su autorización expresa.

* publication are research. interpretation and translation of the author (Marcelo Tejera) and may not be reproduced on other websites, in whole or in part, without express authorization.






sábado, 15 de marzo de 2014

Lo que quedo, MINUTO a MINUTO en Singapur (y setlist)


#StonesSingapore Singapore! Will you please welcome the Rolling Stones! JUMPIN' JACK FLASH

Thank you very much! Singapore, how you doing? YOU GOT ME ROCKING #StonesSingapore

IT'S ONLY ROCK 'N' ROLL (BUT I LIKE IT) #StonesSingapore

TUMBLING DICE #StonesSingapore

#StonesSingapore On stage at the Sands Grand Ballroom 

#StonesSingapore WILD HORSES "I've got my freedom, but I don't have much 

DOOM AND GLOOM #StonesSingapore "What's it all about? Guess it just reflects my mood"

Just when I thought your weather was hit your food bloody more hot! #StonesSingapore

We put some songs up online and the one that won tonight was LIVE WITH ME #StonesSingapore

I got nasty habits,
I take tea at three
Yes, and the meat I eat for dinner
Must be hung up for a week
#StonesSingapore

HONKY TONK WOMEN #StonesSingapore 
"The lady then she covered me with roses,  
She blew my nose and then she blew my mind"


I'd like to introduce to you everyone up on stage tonight, Ms Lisa fischer, Mr bernard fowler, Mr Tim Ries, on the saxophone Mr Bobby Keys

On the bass Mr  Darryl Jones #StonesSingapore

On guitar Mr ronnie wood #StonesSingapore

On the drums Charlie Watts! #StonesSingapore

On guitar & now vocals Mr Keith Richards #StonesSingapore


It's great to be back! This one's called SLIPPING AWAY & I like to introduce Mr @micktaylorinfo #StonesSingapore @officialKeef


Got another one here BEFORE THEY MAKE ME RUN #StonesSingapore "After all that's said and done, I gotta move while it's still fun"

MIDNIGHT RAMBLER with Mick Taylor #StonesSingapore

MISS YOU #StonesSingapore

I've been walking in Central Park
Singing after dark
People think I'm crazy
#StonesSingapore

PAINT IT BLACK  #StonesSingapore

GIMME SHELTER with @lisafischersing #StonesSingapore 

START ME UP #StonesSingapore 
Spread out the oil, the gasoline 
I walk smooth, ride in a mean, mean machine 

SYMPATHY FOR THE DEVIL #StonesSingapore 
I stuck around at St. Petersburg
When I saw it was a-time for a change


BROWN SUGAR #StonesSingapore 
…I'm no schoolboy but I know what I like
You shoulda heard me just around midnight


ENCORE: YOU CAN'T ALWAYS GET WHAT YOU WANT with the SYC  #StonesSingapore

(I CAN'T GET NO) SATISFACTION #StonesSingapore 


SET LIST

Jumpin’ Jack Flash

You Got Me Rocking

It’s Only Rock ‘N’ Roll (But I Like It)

Tumbling Dice

Wild Horses

Doom And Gloom

Live With Me (Song vote winner)

Honky Tonk Women

-Band Introductions

Slipping Away (with Keith on lead vocals and Mick Taylor on guitar)

Before They Make Me Run (with Keith on lead vocals)

Midnight Rambler (with Mick Taylor)

Miss You

Paint It Black

Gimme Shelter

Start Me Up

Sympathy For The Devil

Brown Sugar

ENCORE

You Can’t Always Get What You Want (with the SYC Ensemble Singers)

(I Can’t Get No) Satisfaction (with Mick Taylor)



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario