toda noticia "stone", la encontras aqui ....! "every stone news, you find it here"


* toda noticia "stone", la encontras aqui ! : informaciòn de los miembros de la banda, sus mùsicos, sus esposas , sus ex esposas , parientes e hijos ...

* "every stone news, you find it here: information of its members, its musicans and their wives, ex wives, partners and children ...."

* Los Stones son más que una banda de rock , los Stones son un estilo de vida!

* The Stones are more than a rock band, the Stones are of life style !
ANDREW LOOG OLDHAM

* Las publicaciones son trabajos de investigación, interpretación y traducción del autor ( Marcelo Tejera ) y no pueden ser reproducidos en otros sitios web, en todo o en parte, sin su autorización expresa.

* publication are research. interpretation and translation of the author (Marcelo Tejera) and may not be reproduced on other websites, in whole or in part, without express authorization.






domingo, 9 de marzo de 2014

Lo que quedo MINUTO a MINUTO en Macau (y setlist)


What was left, MINUTE by MINUTE in Macau  ( and setlist)


#StonesMacau First song: JUMPIN' JACK FLASH

Hello Macau! YOU GOT ME ROCKING #StonesMacau

Are you feeling good? Alright! IT'S ONLY ROCK 'N' ROLL (BUT I LIKE IT)

TUMBLING DICE #StonesMacau

WILD HORSES #StonesMacau "Graceless lady, you know how I am. You know I can't let you slide through my hands"

We wanna welcome everyone, wherever you're from in the world, you're welcome! This one's called DOOM AND GLOOM #StonesMacau

So tonight we put a few songs up online for you to vote for & the one we're gonna play is GET OFF MY CLOUD. I think we might remember it!

HONKY TONK WOMEN #StonesMacau

Alright Macau! I've had a great time in Macau, what's it synonymous with, bacalao, custard tarts. I've had a lot of custard tarts...

Later tonight I'm going to lose all my money! #StonesMacau

Band introductions: Lisa Fischer , Bernard Fowler Tim Ries, Bobby Keys , Chuck Leavell and Darryl Jones #StonesMacau

Mr Ronnie Wood! StonesMacau

All the way from Wembley, Mr Charlie Watts!  #StonesMacau

On guitars & now vocals Mr Keith Richards! #StonesMacau

It's great to be here, it's great to be anywhere! This one's called SLIPPING AWAY I'd like to ask Mr Mick Taylor to join us #StonesMacau

BEFORE THEY MAKE ME RUN  #StonesMacau "Booze & pills & powders, you better choose your medicine"

MIDNIGHT RAMBLER with Mick Taylor #StonesMacau

MISS YOU #StonesMacau "Baby, why you wait so long?"

Sometimes I wanna sing...& sometimes I wanna play the bass like Darryl! #StonesMacau

PAINT IT BLACK #StonesMacau

GIMME SHELTER with Lisa Fischer #StonesMacau

War, children, it's just a shot away! #StonesMacau

START ME UP #StonesMacau

SYMPATHY FOR THE DEVIL #StonesMacau "I stuck around St Petersburg when I saw it was time for a change"

BROWN SUGAR #StonesMacau "How come you taste so good?"

I said yeah! Yeah! Yeah! WOOH! #StonesMacau 

Macau we love you! Thank you everyone, goodnight! #StonesMacau

YOU CAN'T ALWAYS GET WHAT YOU WANT with THE CHUNG CHI CHOIR OF THE CHINESE UNIVERSITY OF HONG KONG #StonesMacau

(I CAN'T GET NO) SATISFACTION #StonesMacau












No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario