toda noticia "stone", la encontras aqui ....! "every stone news, you find it here"


* toda noticia "stone", la encontras aqui ! : informaciòn de los miembros de la banda, sus mùsicos, sus esposas , sus ex esposas , parientes e hijos ...

* "every stone news, you find it here: information of its members, its musicans and their wives, ex wives, partners and children ...."

* Los Stones son más que una banda de rock , los Stones son un estilo de vida!

* The Stones are more than a rock band, the Stones are of life style !
ANDREW LOOG OLDHAM

* Las publicaciones son trabajos de investigación, interpretación y traducción del autor ( Marcelo Tejera ) y no pueden ser reproducidos en otros sitios web, en todo o en parte, sin su autorización expresa.

* publication are research. interpretation and translation of the author (Marcelo Tejera) and may not be reproduced on other websites, in whole or in part, without express authorization.






viernes, 21 de junio de 2013

Lo que quedo MINUTO a MINUTO en Wells Fargo Center - Philadelphia, PA - 21/6/13 - ( Setlist , Fotos )


What was left MINUTE by MINUTE at Wells Fargo Center - Philadelphia, PA - 06/21/13 - (Setlist, Photos and Report Show)

Lo que quedo MINUTO a MINUTO en Wells Fargo Center - Philadelphia, PA - 21/6/13 - ( Setlist , Fotos )


Ladies & gentlemen, will you please welcome THE ROLLING STONES! 

 First song: GET OFF OF MY CLOUD

IT'S ONLY ROCK 'N' ROLL (BUT I LIKE IT)

PAINT IT BLACK 

I see a red door and I want it painted black, no colours any more I want them to turn black

GIMME SHELTER 

Lisa Fischer!  "It's just a shot away!" 

Love, sister, it's just a kiss away gimme shelter 

We're gonna bring on for you a very special guest tonight, someone we've known for a long time from New Orleans, Mr Aaron Neville 

We're gonna sing a ding for you Aaron played on his last album and we recorded a hundred years ago UNDER THE BOARDWALK

under the boardwalk Tim Ries saxophone solo 

I know you guys are gonna be even better than the first show! Are you ready this one's called WHEN THE WHIP COMES DOWN 

We wanna thank Mayor Nutter for giving us this bell! We've got one for you, this ones called EMOTIONAL RESCUE 

DOOM AND GLOOM 

Tryin' to stay sober but I end up drunk doom and gloom

 ONE MORE SHOT "I'm all yours jack"

 CAN'T YOU HEAR ME KNOCKING - By Request winner with MickTaylor

HONKY TONK WOMEN "I just can't seem to drink you off my mind"

Going to tell you everyone that's playing up here tonight: Lisa Fischer Bernard Fowler Tim Ries Bobby Keys Darryl Jones Chuck Leavell

On the guitar Rrrrronnie Rocking Wood! 

"He bared his chest! And now, from Wembley, in the orange corner CHARLIE WATTS!" 

On the guitar and now the vocals KEITH RICHARDS! 

Hello everybody! I don't care where you're from, good to be here good to be anywhere!... Hey, what about Aaron Neville! 

I gotta do, I wanna do, and I am gonna do YOU GOT THE SILVER 

"Big hand for Ronnie Wood I say! Thanks a lot pals. There's only one thing to do, let's get HAPPY!" 

"One love to all! Gold rings on ya, thank you very much I love ya!" 

MIDNIGHT RAMBLER with Mick Jagger on harmonica & Keef , Ronnie Wood and MickTaylor on guitar 

 Oh yeah! Everybody in Philadelphia say oh yeah! Everybody say OW! OW! OW! Midnight Rambler 

"I'll go easy with your cold fanged anger, and stick my knife right down your throat" Midnight Rambler 

MISS YOU 

Sometime I wish... I could play the bass like Darryl! miss you 

Go Bobby! Bobby Keys sax solo miss you 

Philadelphia has the best singers! We've been coming here since 1965 & that's a really long time! We wanna thank you for keepin comin to see us

START ME UP 

TUMBLING DICE "All you ladies are low down gamblers, cheating like I don't know how"

BROWN SUGAR How come you taste so good? 

SYMPATHY FOR THE DEVIL 

Pleased to meet you and I hope you guess my name, but what's puzzling you is the nature of my game sympathy  woo woo

Woo wooh! Goodnight everybody! 

Encore: YOU CAN'T ALWAYS GET WHAT YOU WANT 

Matt Clifford on the French horn you cant always get what you want

I sung my song to Mr Jimmy and he said one word to me and that was 'Dead' you cant always get what you want

You can't always get what you want but if you try sometime, you just might find you get what you need

 JUMPIN' JACK FLASH #Stones50 #philly

(I CAN'T GET NO) SATISFACTION And I try, and I try, and I try 

I'm trying to make some girl, who tells me maybe baby, maybe, maybe next week satisfaction 

Thank you very much Philly! 


RS SETLIST Philly #2 JUNE 21 2013

Get Off Of My Cloud

It’s Only Rock ‘N’ Roll (But I Like It)

Paint It Black

Gimme Shelter

Under The Boardwalk (with Aaron Neville)

When The Whip Comes Down

Emotional Rescue

Doom And Gloom

One More Shot

Can’t You Hear Me Knocking (By Request with Mick Taylor)

Honky Tonk Women

You Got The Silver (with Keith Richards on lead vocals)

Happy (with Keith Richards on lead vocals)

Midnight Rambler (with Mick Taylor)

Miss You

Start Me Up

Tumbling Dice

Brown Sugar

Sympathy For The Devil

ENCORE

You Can’t Always Get What You Want (with The Crossing choir)

Jumpin’ Jack Flash

(I Can’t Get No) Satisfaction (with Mick Taylor)











No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario